These days, many of us are struggling to find some much-needed peace. One thing we consistently hear from patients is how much our treatments and sessions help them manage their anxiety. While we love to be your go-to spot for a better day, we also believe that anxiety relief should be accessible right at home too!
So – are you ready to take on a few daily self-care challenges to keep anxiety at bay? Let’s Go!
For the month of July, the On Point Health and Wellness team challenges you to do at least one of these self-care activities each day. Post your #dailyselfcare and tag us @onpointacu!
Daily Self-Care Challenge
- Exercise – Go for a walk, hike, bike ride, or even stretch.
- Eat a nutritious meal (bonus points if it has all the colors of the rainbow!)
- Get to bed on time. The remedy for stress and anxiety is a good night’s sleep.
- Say “goodnight” to screen time an hour before bed.
- Give yourself a foot massage. Stimulating the feet can help calm the mind.
- Write in a gratitude journal.
- Spend 10 minutes meditating.
- Schedule 10 minutes of quiet time in the middle of your day.
- Swap a toxic self-care product out for a new natural version.
- Read a book that’s just for fun. Books can help us find perspective.
- Put an extra $20 in savings for a rainy day.
- Trade your coffee for an herbal tea. Peppermint and rose are great for calming stress.
- Do anything that makes you feel relaxed!
Take Home Better Self Care
Visit our Online Store for health enhancing CBD products to soothe your neck or calm anxiety.