If you’re considering Carpal Tunnel Surgery, we get it!
Carpal tunnel syndrome is painful and frustrating – and in many cases, it prevents you from doing your work, hobbies, or even daily activities.
But here’s the good news – you don’t have to head straight for surgery to fix that carpal tunnel pain. In fact, carpal tunnel syndrome is one of the most common issues we treat at On Point. In many cases, we’re able to reduce pain and restore function so well that people can skip the surgery altogether. How? We use a special formula to relieve carpal tunnel syndrome pain: acupuncture + gua sha.
We use acupuncture to:
- Ease pain and calm the nerve
- Reduce inflammation of the carpal tunnel nerve
- Relax tight muscles of the arm that might be putting pressure on the arm.
- Increase healthy blood flow and energy through the arm
Then, we use gua sha (or muscle scraping) to:
- Relax the muscles
- Increase blood and energy flow through the arm
- Break up any adhesion that could be causing muscle or nerve pain
- Trigger increased healing through the arm.
Acupuncture and gua sha are simple, holistic, and non-invasive treatments that could help you relieve carpal tunnel syndrome – no scalpels required. Call us today to find out if these natural treatments could help you!