Could acupuncture help with knee pain, too? Knee pain can greatly impact your ability to live life to the fullest. Over the past few weeks, the staff at On-Point has been treating several cases of knee pain and seeing some amazing results.
The Top 5 Benefits of Acupuncture for Knee Pain
- Acupuncture improves blood flow through the knee, which helps to heal any stressed or damaged tissue of the joint faster.
- Acupuncture relieves pain by releasing endorphins and removing painful blockages in the knee joint.
- Acupuncture helps restore mobility and flexibility to the knee.
- Acupuncture can improve the health of the entire chain of movement that impacts the knee – from the low back, all the way to the foot – for a holistic treatment of knee pain.
- Acupuncture strengthens the tendons, ligaments, muscles, bone, and cartilage of the knee to prevent future injury.